Páginas

Urgent: New Developments

Download Urgent: New Developments photo. Find Urgent: New Developments images.

Wallpaper Urgent: New Developments

Alright, so I've finally got the necessary time to post these pictures that I've seen recently. Basically, two sets of new photos came out in the past two days which are kind of exciting.

First, we've seen a new series of Y-8 Surveillance planes (High New 7?). This is kind of amazing, because it has some unique looking radar. I guess I'm just waiting for expert analysis on what the plane is for. Anyhow, here are the photos:





Second, I'm posting a link to the 3rd Yuan that is currently under sea test. Note, this one is not the new 039 variant, but just another hull of the 039A variant. Edited: now I'm going to post the pictures for the new Yuan below.





Also, pictures of Songs operating together from Modern Ship magazine.



Also, some photos of 810 in service. Nice shot of Type 76F


Like? Urgent: New Developments for wallpaper? Shar this image to Urgent: New Developments for your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment