Páginas

Schumi to Face Milestone-300 at Ground Zero

Download Schumi to Face Milestone-300 at Ground Zero photo. Find Schumi to Face Milestone-300 at Ground Zero images.

Wallpaper Schumi to Face Milestone-300 at Ground Zero

Schumi F1 Series Spa-Francorchamps Belgium GP, is the zero point for Michael Schumacher. In Series Spa-lah Schumacher made ​​his debut and won his first race. Now, the living legend that F1 would look 300nya milestone all in the same location.

Schumacher - Schumacher greeting, first inhabited the cockpit F1 pole position at Spa 21 years ago with the team 7Up Jordan. Nevertheless, Schumacher failed to finish the race. The next year, Schumacher won his first series, also at the Spa, with Camel Benetton-Ford team.

"Spa is like a family: for me, this track is clear that the number one in the world. It seems incredible considering I have a lot of special moments in there - my debut, first win, celebrate titles as well as many other great race, "said Schumacher.

Soon, Schumacher will be the second driver to reach milestones 300 series throughout his career. Although the performance of late has not been back up, but Schumacher expects excellent results in Spa, 2 September.

"I will also undergo GP-300 to me in Spa, and I want to celebrate it perfectly. I am proud to be the second driver to reach this milestone. No doubt, I was expecting a satisfying weekend, "he added.

"Our results are pretty good at Spa last year. I will try my best to package this celebration with a good performance, "added Schumacher, as quoted F1Technical, Monday (27/08/2012).

Source: OkeZone Sports

Like? Schumi to Face Milestone-300 at Ground Zero for wallpaper? Shar this image to Schumi to Face Milestone-300 at Ground Zero for your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment